4.15.2008

our office manager is better than your office manager...at tetris.


so larren found this sweet tetris game and that's all any of us have been doing for the past few weeks. nonstop.

unfortunately she's about twice as good as us and keeps racking up scores of like 50,000 points, but we're hot on her trail and this will not last long. the only bummer about this program is that it's for macs only - but seeing as how all cool people have macs, it's not a bummer at all!

cool-people tetris party!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Sarah! I called a few weeks ago. I was the one who wants to start getting to know you guys and other amazing local and nearby photographers and start sharing secrets, helping each other out and building each other up! ok. So I just went down to the studio and saw that there is no sidewalk! How can I meet up with you guys? I work at Chipotle in the Evenings (M-Th usually) with Boone. Or you can e-mail me at aboundinginlove@hotmail.com.
I love your style! It is so fresh and bright! I love your edgy-ness! I can't wait to get to know you. Keep on rocking!